Elementary Lesson 3: How will our future be?
*Use o LinguaLeo no navegador para ver a tradução das palavras.
How will our future cities look?
Answer this questionnaire about your future plans:
- What will you do when you grow old?
- Who will you be with when you grow old?
- What will you do different when you have children/grandchildren?
- What places will you visit when you have time?
- What new plans are you going to dedicate yourself to next year?
- What new habits will you take over when you retire?
- What habits will you give up when you grow old?
Write your future biography.
- Who will you be when you are old?
- What will the world be like?
Use your imagination and describe your life in detail.
Play the fiction writer and describe the world.
You can project what you want it to be.
Don’t forget to use the simple future in all sentences.
- Negations in the will-future – Exercise
- Questions in the will-future – Exercise 1
- Questions in the will-future – Exercise 2
- Sentences and questions in the will-future – Exercise 1
- Sentences and questions in the will-future – Exercise 2
- will-future – Statements – Exercise
Deseja que um professor corrija as atividades que você fez sobre esta lição? Clique no botão a baixo, assim que o pagamento for confirmado você receberá o link para enviar seu material para correção e tirar dúvidas.