BASIC Lesson 1: Who I am
*Use o LinguaLeo no navegador para ver a tradução das palavras.
Who I am.
My name is Larissa Schelbauer. I was born on December 20th. I am fifteen years old. I live in Guarapuava-Pr, Brazil.
I study at Cristo Rei School in the morning in the second year A.
I have got green eyes and long blond hair. I am tall and thin.
My mother’s name is Alaides. She has got medium length black straight hair.
My father’s name is José Carlos. He is tall and thin. He has got short blond curly hair.
I’m authentic, funny, sympathetic, sociable, objective, persistent and sensible.
I’m not patient but I’m responsible.
I’m authentic because I like very much to be true. I’m funny, that is why I like to live. I’m sympathetic because I like to be good-humored and to speak with people.
I like very much to write and to read. I like to interpret, observe and collect.
I’m good at correcting.
I’m good at revising.
I like to have contact with nature.
I like the color white because it’s neutral and spiritual.
My favorite fruit its peach because it’s smooth, it’s fragrant and sweet.
I like very much dogs because they are friendly, they are loyal, sincere, intelligent and beautiful.
I like the dolphin because it’s much friendly, it’s delicate, it’s sincere and it’s wonderful.
I’m white because
It’s neutral and spiritual.
I’m a peach because
It’s smooth and fragrant.
I’m a dolphin because
It’s intelligent and friendly.
I’m a rose because
It’s beautiful and delicate
- What is your name?
- What is your mother’s name?
- What is your address?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your hair color?
- What is your eyes color?
- How old are you?
- How tall are you?
- How long is your hair?
- How big is your family?
- How fit are you?
Video lesson: Who I am – Video content: Physical characteristics, personality, short personal profile
Deseja que um professor corrija as atividades que você fez sobre esta lição? Clique no botão a baixo, assim que o pagamento for confirmado você receberá o link para enviar seu material para correção e tirar dúvidas.
Modal verb — To be
- People and appearance
- Contracted forms of //be + not (am not, are not, is not)//
- Contracted forms of //to be (am, are, is)//
- Short answers with //am, are, is// — Exercise 1
- Short answers with //am, are, is// — Exercise 2
- The forms of //be// — //(am, are, is)// — Exercise 1
- The forms of //be// — //(am, are, is)// — Exercise 2
- The verb //be// //(am, are, is)// in a text — Exercise
- Questions with question words and //am, are, is// — Exercise
- Questions without question words and //am, are, is// — Exercise
Post your description to the school’s Facebook page and meet other students.